debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Re: Debian-sf 2.5 install problems...

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Re: Debian-sf 2.5 install problems...
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:39:08 +0200

David HM Spector (2002-08-07 17:23:30 -0400) :

> I'm trying to install debian-sf onto a brand new woody system and I
> keep getting stuck at the ldap installation section...
>
> Can you give me some pointers/guidelines on what are the appropriate
> answers to the LDAP DN names?
>
> here's the error I'm getting:
>       :
>       :
[...]
> ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
> ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
> dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
>   subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>   sourceforge

[...]

> ..any insights you have would be greatly appreciated

What version of the package are you using?  This seems to be one of
the bugs that were recently fixed.

  The corresponding packages have been uploaded to Debian, but they
are currently waiting to be accepted in unstable.  I have just
uploaded a snapshot of the package built from the current state in CVS
to <http://people.debian.org/~lolando/>.  Feel free to test and report
any errors you encounter.  If you do not encounter any error, then
please report too, so that we can be more confident your particular
bug is fixed.

  For any further help, you can also contact the Debian-sf-users
mailing-list [1] (Cc:ed on this message).

Roland.