debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Submitting Documentation (2.6.0+12)

From: Hutchison, Sam
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Submitting Documentation (2.6.0+12)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:25:03 +0930

Good Morning All,

I am currently having a problems with Sourceforge 2.6.0+12 where after
submitting documentation nothing comes up in View Documentation.

Here are the steps that I tried in order:

1. Submit new documentation
2. Fill out all the details and assign the documentation to a group.
3. I then get a message stating 'Thank You! Your simission has ben placed in
the database for review before
    posting' I then click on Back.
4. I Then click on Admin and select the new document by clicking on it under
Pending Submissions.
5. The details then come up but I can't change the State to anything but No
Change.

Is there anything I am missing or is this a bug?

Regards,

Sam.