dejagnu

Re: new DejaGnu team member

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: new DejaGnu team member
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:01:26 -0600

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 04:08:13PM -0700, James Dein wrote:

> I grabbed the HEAD from the server mentioned on the
> www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu page, which I now know is the secondary
> repo (but Rob keeps them synchronized).  I even renamed/checked-in the

  I wouldn't quite say synchronized... more like I harvest the occasional
patch made at RedHat every few months. The CVS tree on sources.redhat.com lags
behind when it comes to bug fixes and new features, cause somebody there has
to do a merge from savannah. It'll probably be painful...

> BTW, when I built DG, somehow 2 of the configure scripts got locally
> re-autoconf'd, with autoconf version 2.57.  (The originals seem to have

  Automake generated makefiles will regenerate the files if it thinks there is
a dependency problem.

        - rob -