Re: ancillary documentation

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: ancillary documentation
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:17:03 -0700

Ben Elliston wrote:
I'm aware of a number of supplements to the DejaGnu documentation (at
least one by Dan Kegel, I think) that I would like to fold into the
main DejaGnu documentation.  Could anyone with such documentation send
me mail to let me know where I can find the documentation source?

My stuff is at

There's also some useful stuff with respect to rsh at both
which is worth incorporating (else rsh will fail mysteriously
during heavy remote testing).

Finally, it'd be worth mentioning the "random failures caused by truncation
of spawned program output" problem,
- Dan