dejagnu

Kingdom Investment

From: Mark Nwafe
Subject: Kingdom Investment
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 07:29:28 -0700

Dear in Christ,

Holy greetings in the name of our lord jesus christ.

I am mr. mark nwafe, a member of Dove Ministry Inc.

During a prayer and fasting session in my ministry i
demanded from our lord jesus christ to give me the
opportunity to redeem my life and purify what remains of my wealth. god
delivery revealed to me to invest
in his kingdom through you and your ministry /charity organisation.

You should immidiately contact me with my e-mail address: address@hidden

The way jesus ministered to me, the funds will be expanded.

Remain blessed,

Elder Mark Nwafe.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329