DejaGnu to control multiple targets

From: Harish Vaidya
Subject: DejaGnu to control multiple targets
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:30:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I want to know whether i can use DejaGnu for the test
configuration explained below:

I have a PC host. The test engine should recide here.
There are two targets which communicate to each other
over wireless.

Basically there are set of tests which involvels
controlling and observing the behaviour of both the

One target is custom board based on ARM without any OS
running on it. So telnet,ftp utilities.
Only serial libraries available on the target which
should be used for the communication with the PC host.
We use ARM compiler (ARM developer Suite) to run
applications on the board.

The second target is the Pocket PC. It has
ethernet/usb interface.

So for the above test configuration can we use
If yes what are minimum requirements on both targets?
how much effort is required to support DejaGnu for new

Your inputs would be highly appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?