dejagnu

Re: CVS commit messages

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: CVS commit messages
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:49:00 -0700

Ben Elliston wrote:

shows that nothing has arrived to this list since December 2003.  Does
the GNU Savannah system even produce CVS commit messages?  If so, can
we control where they go?

Yes to both. I probably need to just email the savannah sysadmins and have them fix the broken connection. CVS commit messages going to an email list works for all my other projects on savannah, so I assume it's just bit-rot.

        - rob -