dejagnu

abt disabling unsupported target feartures

From: Mohamed Shafi
Subject: abt disabling unsupported target feartures
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I am doing regression test for one particular target.
My target doesn't have support for trampolines, profiling and PIC

So during my tests i want to have the framework not to run test meant for the
above mentioned supports.
For profiling and PIC i can do this by modifing the target-supports.exp in lib
folder of the GCC testsuites.

And for trampolines i can have the flag -DNO_TRAMPOLINES passed to the compiler.

For PIC and profilng this works fine, but for trampolines even though i pass
this flag
some tests are failing because of no trampoline support. i.e some test are
running inspite of giving the flag.

So my question is is there an alternative way to disable those trampoline tests
similar to the one for PIC and profiling?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shafi.