Re: dejagnu get hang at remote.exp (remote_spawn proc)

From: noam_a
Subject: Re: dejagnu get hang at remote.exp (remote_spawn proc)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 22:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,
the problem involve from the spawn command.
it seems that it expect.exe can not spawn process that been compiled by
windows tools and not a cygwin.
i tried a little test on a while (1) loop that been compiled with gcc and
then spawn it - Ok,
but when compiled it with window tool (Visual c++) - it got hang.
my version og gdb been compiled with windows- and this is the problem.
i'm trying to find expect.exe for windows but i onlt find the sources.
if any one know from where i can get expect.exe for windows it will be
any way; thanks you all