[Demexp-dev] Start of code for the server

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Start of code for the server
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:08:38 +0200

Hello,

I've continued today to code the demexp code related to the server (srv/
subdirectory) and the make infrastructure.

Right now, the code does *nothing*. It's just a bunch of data structures
and functions. I would have prefered not to release it yet, but as we
are supposed to play the free software game (release early, release
often).

It would be nice if people of this list could:

 1. get source code
       cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/demexp login

         (no password at login prompt)

       cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/demexp co demexp

    For details on CVS: http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=demexp

 2. try to compile it (please read the README)

 3. report on this list of any particular failure, issue, etc. or
    success

The code should compile right out of the box on any debian box (with
necessary packages given in readme).

Thanks,
d.
--