[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Demexp-dev] [Jacques Garrigue] [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: lablGL, LablGTK1,
[Demexp-dev] [Jacques Garrigue] [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: lablGL, LablGTK1, LablGTK2 combined release
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:27:17 +0200
Gnus/5.1002 (Gnus v5.10.2) Emacs/21.2 (gnu/linux)
I have just seen this on OCaml mailing list. It might be of interest for
actual or future version of the DemExp Client.
--- Begin Message ---
[Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: lablGL, LablGTK1, LablGTK2 combined release
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:59:00 +0900
I am glad to announce the release of
lablGL version 1.00
LablGTK version 1.2.6
LablGTK version 2.2.0
All these libraries are available in both source and win32 binary
(Binary versions support bytecode only, and work with both MSVC and
mingw versions of Objective Caml 3.07)
* Merged Isaac Trotts LablGlut library
This is particularly nice as glut is available by defaults on all
major platforms (except windows, but you just have to copy one dll)
In particular this allows using lablGL on MacOSX without X11.
* GlArray support by Christophe Raffali
* Erick Trizelaar contributed some extensions
N.B. the 1.00 version number has no special meaning, the previous
version just happened to be 0.99...
This is just a maintenance release. LablGTK1 seems stable enough now.
Includes support for openGL and glade (GUI designer).
This is the first release of LablGTK2.
* subsumes LablGTK1 (but not quite compatible)
* support for exotic charsets
* improved text and tree widgets
* many new libraries are supported: gnome canvas, librsvg, gnomepanel
* lots of other changes and improvements
It is now stable enough that we invite people to try it.
* lablGL: Jacques Garrigue, Isaac Trotts, Christophe Raffali, Erick Trizelaar
* LablGTK: Jacques Garrigue, Jun Furuse, Benjamin Monate, Olivier Andrieu
Jacques Garrigue Kyoto University garrigue at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
To unsubscribe, mail address@hidden Archives: http://caml.inria.fr
Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs FAQ: http://caml.inria.fr/FAQ/
Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners
--- End Message ---
David Mentré <address@hidden>
GnuPG key fingerprint: A7CD 7357 3EC4 1163 745B 7FD3 FB3E AD7C 2A18 BE9E
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Demexp-dev] [Jacques Garrigue] [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: lablGL, LablGTK1, LablGTK2 combined release,
David MENTRE <=