Re: [Demexp-dev] Depencies of ocaml-gettext and other problems

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Depencies of ocaml-gettext and other problems
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 22:55:57 +0200

GISQUET Christophe a écrit :
 > I couldn't understand how to simply build the .mo files
4) Building .mo files
What's the proper target to generate them when only building the client?

Nevermind, I hadn't read all of the README.

Upon further investigation, it seems the locale are searched in /usr/local/share, and I hadn't understood how ocaml-gettext actually selected this.

In addition, no version of ocaml-gettext perfectly works; but errors have changed over time, so I don't have a proper record for them (2 or 3 differents).

Best regards,
--
Christophe GISQUET