demexp.org Re: [Demexp-dev] Theme questions

From: Augustin
Subject: demexp.org Re: [Demexp-dev] Theme questions
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:10:27 +0800

Hi,

About demexp.org, it is of course my understanding that as soon as the module
I'm working on is stable enough, Drupal will be install on demexp.org, where
spip used to be.

Of course, the two docuwiki (fr and en) will stay, but the 4-5 html pages that
you have at the root will be included within the drupal site.
The details of the organization/ layout of the site can be discussed later.

Within a few weeks, I will need to have ftp access to the root of demexp.org
to install Drupal.
Is there a panel? MySQL, phpmyadmin?
What version of php?

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.