[Denemo-devel] Work in progess

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Work in progess
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:25:26 +0100

Despite my claims to have fixed the staff deletion bugs they seem to be
still there. I've fixed and tidied up this code now, but the fixes are
entangled with progress in the rhythm entry/pitch recognition stuff so
will have to wait until these are ready.
A long standing bug with denemo has been that if you see a wrong note in
a score you can't simply click on it and key in the correct pitch - you
have to delete the current note then insert one with the correct
duration etc - avoiding deleting slurs etc while doing this. One happy
by-product of using the Overlay of pitches on rhythms is that in this
mode (even if you are not using microphone input) it can be set up to
change notes just by keying in the new notename. All will become clear
when I have finished tidying the code...