[Denemo-devel] Patch for handling of modes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Patch for handling of modes
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:21:17 +0100

As promised a patch of the work to date on the modes. I have not used
this much, but it appears as if the blank mode has come back to life in
the display. I have not done the prefops stuff - and there are no
keybindings for selecting modes - I'm not even sure that you can create
them. The prefops code uses a gtk table, which makes adding new prefs
very tedious. If no-one can suggest a good reason for this I will change
it to a series of hboxes in a vbox.