[Denemo-devel] GtkAction and right-mouse button clicks

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] GtkAction and right-mouse button clicks
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:32:31 +0100

I'm looking at making it much easier to specify keyboard shortcuts, by
right clicking on a menu item and pressing the key desired. Does anyone
know if it is possible to find which mouse button was used when an
action is activated? I have a feeling I will at least have to dig out
the widget, or write a custom version of the library function that
handles activating an action.