[Denemo-devel] clone bugs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] clone bugs
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 09:21:30 +0000

I've just fixed some important bugs in the clone code. Basically,
shallow rather than deep copies of objects were being made. We were
getting away with it partly by leaking the memory when freeing objects.
The fix I have checked in covers the present code I think, at the
expense of not copying dynamics and expressive marks that may be on
notes - these became shared with the cloned notes, so that changing one
changed them all - but the code still by default makes a shallow copy,
which is a sleeping bug.
If there is a demand to clone expressive marks etc this can be done by
copying them in the clone_chord function.