Re: [Denemo-devel] Printing parts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Printing parts
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:01:57 +0000

> > I think it would be a mistake to delay a release while doing all that -
> > and I think a release is urgent because the current code coredumps
> > disconcertingly which is a real turn-off. We could just patch up for
> > now. At least (if I've got it right) what is going on is documented in
> > this email!
>
> I agree with this I can do one on sourceforge initially until I get the gnu
> ftp one sorted out.

It wasn't completely clear to me whether you favoured leaving Voices out
of the release altogether or you favoured "patch up just for now", so
I've checked in the fixes for drawing and printing voices, and a
denemoui.xml that puts AddVoice on the staff menu. But I suspect it is
quite flaky, and there is no VoiceUp/Down functions so I am very happy
to revert the denemoui.xml if you think that is better.

> If any one else wants to be able to make releases on the gnu ftp server
> then take a look at http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html
> and send me the relevant information.
I'll look at this. If you are in favour of releasing what we have then I
shall re-write the manual (something shorter than the present one, but
accurate would be good).