[Denemo-devel] Deactivating Auo-Barline

From: N. Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Deactivating Auo-Barline
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:28:10 +0100

Is is possible to deactivate Denemos system that sets the barline for me? I prefer that I can just write from left to right and set the barlines on my own. Maybe a tool like "Set Barlines NOW" would be nice, mostly for controlling, but in general it should be possible to just enter notes and think about bars later. Some music-styles like gregorian chants don't use barlines at all.