[Denemo-devel] New windows build.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] New windows build.
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:38:10 +0000

I've put an upgrade for the windows build at
A quick try on the windows partition of my box showed that windows media
player had a very similar delay on starting to timidity, same hardware
of course. So I would still like to know whether any other systems find
the advancing of the measures with the playing-back behaving badly. You
can manually adjust the current measure once the music has started
playing back to get the measure in step with the music (using