Re: [Denemo-devel] Porting Denemo to Maemo

From: Fred
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Porting Denemo to Maemo
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:09:19 +0100

Hi Jeremiah,

Here is a cvs diff I made

Is it usefull to you ?

I know nothing about making patches so feel free to tell me what needs to be done ...

Thanks

Fred

Jeremiah Benham a écrit :

The website address is at:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=denemo

You can patch against the current cvs on savannah.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 15:05 +0100, Fred wrote:
Hi,

I have ported Denemo (from cvs) and Timidity to Maemo (first level of hildonization)and hiding menus by default.

It works quite well (except when importing midi file).

Should I host the resulting sources on garage.maemo.org or is anybody interested on having those changes committed to denemo CVS ?

I did find a debian directory so I made one mself for packaging for Maemo ...

Well I'm waiting for an input

Fred