Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions and Comments on Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions and Comments on Denemo
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:41:40 +0100

Sounds good - as well as alsaplayback.c there is also alsaseq.c so it
looks like someone has tried to do this stuff, which should be a big
help when someone takes it up.
At the moment I am concentrating on the printed page - I just use the
playback to spot mistakes. But I am getting slowed down by finding bugs
in Denemo ...
Thanks for giving me a bit of an overview of these things!
Richard