Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion

From: N. Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:50:12 +0200

Topic: Homepage.
You want to create a page for savannah.
Indeed.
http://www.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.html
I had a look at it and seems quite normal and good.
If you want to continue to work on the page I will
give you cvs write access to the web page branch.
I wanted to do this for a longer time. Keep it up to date etc. So I prefer a way where I can directly test and see the results.
I think it would be more effective to have access to the web-page-branch.
My savannah name is "steele", I already send you a message.

youtube video tutorials.
I will have a look.
We also need someone to make release announcements to LAU and/or LAA.
No problem.
I began looking through the alsa output stuff that was started by ben
last night. I will look at it some more tonight.
great :)

Nils