Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to compile 0.7.7

From: Bob van der Poel
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to compile 0.7.7
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:30:51 -0700

I am afraid this is because the active developers have lost control of
the old sourceforge site and sourceforge say it can't be taken over. The
active development and releases are taking place on Savannah. If you go
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/denemo/

Okay. Found it. Got the 0.7.8

Just a suggestion: it pays to advertise. Maybe putting a sig. on messages in this group with the savannah.gnu.org website might help :)

I've unpacked and tried again. Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I guess my portaudio is too old? I'm running ubuntu gutsy and that has portaudio19-dev version svn20070125-ubuntu2 installed. Maybe I'll have to wait for hardy to try this program?

EMAIL: address@hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca