Re: [Denemo-devel] Is the .jtf format obsolete?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Is the .jtf format obsolete?
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 08:37:22 -0500

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 09:51 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> Is the .jtf format obsolete?

I don't even know what it is. I quick google search mostly references a
raster image file. A friend called me the other day asking if you could
scan music with a scanner and have it automatically entered into denemo.
That would be really cool. I am assuming jtf support is not what this if
for. Perhaps in the future somebody will make a good OCR music software
for linux we can use to import music scan's.