Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:44:39 +0100

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 12:53 -0500, David Bolton wrote:
> Richard Shann wrote:
> > On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 01:10 -0500, David Bolton wrote:
> >

> >> FYI, the articulation pallete still has the display issues.
> >>
> > ?? Is that to say, no error message at startup, but no icons in the
> > articulation palette?
> > Richard
> >
> Richard,
>
> No, I still get the warning at startup.
I've checked, and my version seemed to be doing the installation
correctly, so perhaps you have got the wrong file.
(It was, by mistake, 16Mb in size, I have just uploaded a correction
which is now about 8Mb).
If you still have the problem can you search below
c:\program files\Denemo
for files with svg in the name (there should be a .dll in bin) and also
look in the

c:\program files\Denemo\etc\gtk-2.0\gdk-pixbuf.loaders

file for the last line which should mention the svg loader.

(I hope that is the right path - something like that - I don't have the
machine available to check).