[Denemo-devel] lyparser.y

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] lyparser.y
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:28:08 +0100

Roy,
In case you are working on this, I needed an old file which I had
modified in lilypond, so I did a bit more:
In lyparser.y
instead of the crude hack si->thescore = NULL;
you doe
 init_score (si, gui);

and then the block for the successful parse should be thus (it gets rid
of crud and loads multiple score blocks, which my old file had):

          if (parser_error_message == NULL)
            {
              GList *score = findtok (lily_file, SCORE);
              if (score)
                if (create_score_from_lily (si, br (score)) == 0)
                  {
                    GList *top;
                    score_prop_from_lily(gui);
                    fixup_measure_widths_and_contexts (si);
                    while (score && score->next)
                      {
                        score = findtok (score->next, SCORE);
                        if (score)
                          {
                            insert_movement_after(NULL);
                            DenemoScore *nextsi =
                              Denemo.gui->si;
                            init_score (nextsi, gui);
                            create_score_from_lily (nextsi, br (score));
                            fixup_measure_widths_and_contexts (nextsi);

                          }
                      }

                    return 0;
                  }