[Denemo-devel] 0.7.9 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 0.7.9 release
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:22:29 +0100

I have just checked in Roy's work on lilypond import, plus fixes to
support some LilyPond directives in lilypond import, backward
compatibility of new LilyPond output, improve SeveralVerses.denemo
example, fix clearing out old scores before loading new ones, and a
memory leak.
This is, I believe, everything we have been waiting the release on.
I propose a code freeze now, and a few days of looking for showstopping
bugs.
I will try to build for windows now.
Thanks to everyone for their work - please try to find time to test out
at least your favorite things, especially in loading files and then
editing and printing and saving them.