Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.7.10

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.7.10
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:27:35 -0500

I seem to be missing the function list-tree. It fails to compile at line
1021 on lyparserfuncs.c. Here is the compile error:

/ /usr/lib/ /usr/lib/
/usr/lib/ /usr/lib/ /usr/lib/ -ldl
/usr/lib/ /usr/lib/ /usr/lib/ -lm
-lpthread /usr/lib/
external.o: In function `get_temp_filename':
/home/jjbenham/src/denemo.git/denemo/src/external.c:119: warning: the
use of `tempnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
lyparserfuncs.o: In function `create_score':
/home/jjbenham/src/denemo.git/denemo/src/lyparserfuncs.c:1021: undefined
reference to `list_tree'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [denemo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jjbenham/src/denemo.git/denemo/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jjbenham/src/denemo.git/denemo'
make: *** [all] Error 2

While we are at it .... are we using tempnam instead of mkstemp for
windows compatibility? If not maybe we should change that for this
0.7.10 release.