Re: [Denemo-devel] tabs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] tabs
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:24:13 +0100

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 12:51 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> I forgot one thing:
>
> Ctrl+W is the standard for closing tabs until there are no tabs left
> and then it works like a complete quit, so the program end. Since the
> "close" command in Denemo just works like this is want to suggest to
> add Ctrl+W as a standard-shortcut for "Close".
I've done this. I noticed a problem - keymaps always merge when you load
a keymap (at first they were always replacing which also caused a
problem). So it is tricky to work on other people's keymaps (such as the
Default.keymap) without accidentally merging in your own local
shortcuts.
Perhaps the simplest would be a button to clear all shortcuts.