Re: [Denemo-devel] Running Denemo from the tcl interpreter

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Running Denemo from the tcl interpreter
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:22:57 +0100

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 09:07 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Thanks for sending/doing this. I am very curious as to what this will
> manifest.
I feel like I have just emerged from the dark side of the moon. My
second day in recovery I was able to make six pages of notes on the
scripting thing in denemo. I am back home, but won't try and post up a
summary yet, but I am sure we are on a good track now and will be able
to offer scripting for things like "search for a note out of the range
of a clarinet" in our next release. And, of course, much, much more.