[Denemo-devel] Some restructuring.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Some restructuring.
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:14:24 +0100

I've done a some re-structuring of the storing of the keyboard shortcuts
to get ready for storage of more general command information. There is
not supposed to be any change in functionality, except for the
dynamically created scheme menu items, which are now treated as first
class commands along with the built in ones. No storage to disk of these
yet. (So everything is still virtually useless still!)
Note, I have also changed the Scheme interface, so any scheme generated
before will now now work. This will change again shortly - too early to
start writing real scripts.