Re: Fw: Re: [Denemo-devel] Percussion support

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Denemo-devel] Percussion support
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 08:00:04 +0100

I propose that
1) when the number of lines on a staff is 1 we default to the
RhythmStaff context
2) when the keysig is C major we don't output the keysig

This will make life easier for drummers - these choices can always be
over-ridden in the LilyPond scoreblock.
If there are no objections, I will do this in a couple of days time - I
am busy right now.

Richard