[Denemo-devel] Merging menu items from file.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Merging menu items from file.
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:28:07 +0100

I've improved the merging of menu items from command files.
Commands now do not need to specify a meunupath if they are in a file in
a suitable hierarchy (that is one with /menus/..... higher up).
This means that e.g. the Fingering commands can be put into the Piano as
well as Guitar directories (even as a symbolic link, I think) and will
install themselves in the right place when a user navigates to them and
asks to install.
 Furthermore the commands can be stored in the xml file as
<merge>....</merge> and then they merge rather than over-write.

 I've also tidied the code, simplifying some stuff.

Next I would like to load the Scheme script window with the script
belonging to a command when the command is loaded, so that it can be
used as a template and then saved as a new command.