Re: Possible TODO tasks for next release. (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Restru

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: Possible TODO tasks for next release. (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Restructuring of the ObjectMenu/Notes)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 07:20:17 -0500

On Sep 27, 2008, at 6:31 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 19:21 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
Is there anything that we should delay a release for? I can think of
       0) Documenting the Scheme interface
       1) Being able to delete unwanted menu items.
       2) Being able to locate more commands of the relevant sort by
a "more" item on every menu that would look in the actions/menus/...
hierarchy at the appropriate place.
       3) Being able to re-write tooltips (ie the help for each
4.) Installing everything below denemo/actions/menus (except any
Makefile stuff) to the installation directory.

As far as I know everything seems to install. Did you test installation of actions in windows?

5.) Alphabeticalizing commands in the command management window.

Denemo-devel mailing list