Re: Possible TODO tasks for next release. (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Restru

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: Possible TODO tasks for next release. (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Restructuring of the ObjectMenu/Notes)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:35:41 -0500

On Sep 27, 2008, at 10:09 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 07:20 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
4.) Installing everything below denemo/actions/menus (except any
Makefile stuff) to the installation directory.

As far as I know everything seems to install.
If I do
make install
then nothing gets installed below /usr/local/share/denemo/actions/ menus
on my machine - do I need to do
make dist
and then install the resulting package?

Does it do this if you do the full ./autogen.sh configure thing.

Make dist is only used if you want to package a tarball out of the current sources.

Jeremiah

Did you test
installation of actions in windows?
?I haven't looked at building on MS windows yet. It will need some work
for sure.