Re: [Denemo-devel] uploaded the 0.8.0 tarball

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] uploaded the 0.8.0 tarball
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:50:44 -0500

On Oct 19, 2008, at 10:31 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 16:27 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 09:05 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
I uploaded the 0.8.0 tarball.
I have re-named my local copy of the windows binary built from those
sources to
InstallDenemo_0.8.0_win.exe
and re-named the signature file InstallDenemo_0.8.0_win.exe.sig to
match. The signature verifies ok.
I do not have the command right for uploading it - from the docs it
would seem to be

sftp address@hidden/releases/denemo/

(I don't understand the "nongnu" bit of this anyway, the instructions
are on the webpage Jeremiah mentioned in an earlier email
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DownloadArea)

but this doesn't do it.
Oh, I see, there is a whole separate procedure for gnu stuff. Can you
handle this Jeremiah?

I got it. I will do that after work today.