[Denemo-devel] Future Releases

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Future Releases
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:49:46 +0200

Hi devs,

is there some kind of roadmap in your heads? what can users expect what will be
worked on from now on?
I'm just curious :)

Sidenote: I've talked to a few people (from the LAD irc channel)  about Midi
and Audiooptions. They all say that raw ALSA midi is a dying concept. If Denemo
wants Midi-routing options it should use JACKmidi and JACKtransport
additionally (to sync it with other apps)
As supposed it is unlikely that anyone will code these things into Denemo if
not the originally Denemo-devs, but they all said its not a big problem.

Greetings and good work, I really like Denemo more and more!

Nils