[Denemo-devel] MIDI filters

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] MIDI filters
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:40:25 +0000

I've improved the MIDI filters, the status bar now lets you know what is
active, and some (very annoying) sound effects tell you what is going
off or on.
We need to have volume controls for the different channels and control
over which channels are used (we can have a channel which uses spoken
feedback for the messages). In the case of actual MIDI output you get
control over the volume on the different channels I presume further down
the line (Jack etc), but I guess no way of getting spoken feedback.
The Default.cmdset and NumericKeypad.cmdset have these filters in by
default.