Re: [Denemo-devel] Crash

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Crash
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:40:02 +0000

Everything in your console output looks fine. It completed the Scheme
script that inserts and deletes grace notes and then seems to have
crashed. The stuff I have checked in could cause crashes on doing some
operations if I missed something, but I am surprized it has crashed on
startup, especially after running the initialization scripts. I'll build
it from scratch and then run it under gdb to find out where it went.
Richard