Re: [Denemo-devel] Multiple lilypond postfix

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Multiple lilypond postfix
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 09:52:08 -0600

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 16:32 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 17:39 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> >
> > > (display (d-InsertLilyDirective "query=display"))
> > This should work (return a string) if the cursor is on a LilyDirective
> > it is working for me. Check cursor position.
> >
> > The postfix ones aren't done.
> So now they are ...
> (d-AttachLilyDirective "directive=-2\0display=no\0prefix=%{ a comment
> %}")
>
> Still no query,

Just to be clear, query is used for appending onto what was previously
there.

Is directive still used? I tried using it but it did not insert anything
onto the lilypond window. I updated the guitar fingering scripts and
pushed them to git. They postfix and prefix but no directive. I assume
this separation prefix, directive, postfix is used to allow easy
appending of directive without having to parse for any of these ">" and
then insert before. I also noticed that < is written as &lt in the
scripts and < fails to load on saved scripts.

Jeremiah