[Denemo-devel] Adding a staff is broken.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Adding a staff is broken.
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:26:27 +0000

I you start denemo and do Add staff after it crashes!
I cannot see how it ever worked, and without tracking back I will not
find how it came to stop working. I have a fix which I shall push, but,
if you have any older version, can you report if adding a staff to a
freshly started denemo works?
We could do with a volunteer to write a series of scripts that do simple
things like this: we could then run them as a test suite. In this case,
although it is very basic, I am almost always creating new scores from
templates or from old ones and don't add staffs that often.