[Denemo-devel] The Vote is over

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The Vote is over
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:39:30 +0100

Hi list

after 100 Votes I closed the Vote. Unfortunatly the Vote-module is broken so if
you edit or save it, all the vote will be gone or be wrong. But since I knew it
I wrote it down before I've done that.

I think the vote showed that quite a few people are actually watching and
caring about Denemo.

Also I think  vote is a good thing to do again. Which topics can you think off?
Maybe for what people are using Denemo. Or where?

Here are the final results. Because its exactly 100 votes its easy to calculate
the percent-value :) The interpretation is up to the devs. It confirmed my
assumption.

27 Midi Out
17 More notation symbols (showing in Denemo window)
14 Working Undo/Redo
08 Better MIDI import
07 Better GUI (Customize, Themes, Nicer Dialogs...)
06 Better Lilypond Import
05 Multiple Staff select/copy/paste
05 MusicXML import
04 Direct Print (instead of rendering to pdf first)
03 Better editing in LilyPond window
03 More tools (search & replace, range checking ...)
01 Denemo has everything I want already

greetings,

Nils