Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Adding new measures at beginning of score breaks

From: Clif Flynt
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Adding new measures at beginning of score breaks lyric bind-to-note
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:50:49 -0500

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 05:05:54PM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> You have to put lyrics under the added notes - I think you may be able
> to use something like _ to have a blank lyric - the LilyPond docs will
> say.
> Denemo lyrics are quite undeveloped, it just outputs the lyrics leaving
> it up to you to put the right amount of lyric syllables to fit the
> notes. There is an example (in Open->Examples) of using LilyPond to give
> several verses, while keeping Denemo editability.

  Thanks.  Using a "-" for the notes with no lyrics works.  I tried
using a space for the lyric-less notes, but that still mapped the first
word to the first note.

  Clif
--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... address@hidden ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..