[Denemo-devel] Feedingback

From: Clif Flynt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Feedingback
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:36:15 -0500

Hi,
  In beating on things, I've played a little with the 4xml tools, and
wrote a quick&dirty editor/formatter for the denemo xml files.  I'ts
barely adequate for removing lily pond directives, but that's what I
needed right now.

  Do you guys already have a tool for examining, highlighting, editing,
etc the denemo file directly?

  Is this a tool that would be worthwhile to the developers? (I don't
think it would be useful to most users.  Too easy to shoot yourself in
the foot.)

  If you don't already have good tools for this, I'll clean it up a bit
and make it available.

--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... address@hidden ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..