Re: [Denemo-devel] Font correspondences

From: Daeavelwyn Kalandeth Baeltalquis
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Font correspondences
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:54:53 +0100

I can try to create this, but how can I do ? Can you indicate me an program to analyse font in detail ?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 15:51 +0100, Daeavelwyn Kalandeth Baeltalquis
> hi,
> I look for a file (pdf or other) showing me correspondences between
> letters and their representation in Denemo font.
> For example, I've found the letter b lower (in bitstream charter for
> exemple) is a flat symbol for the denemo font and the upper B is the
> sharp, so I just want to know if a complete table of these
> correspondences exists ?
I don't think it does exist. Could you create one? Notice that there are
a set of "highlighted durations" which are like the ordinary note shapes
(quarter note, etc) but with a square bracket turned horizontally above
them. (They are used to highlight which step of a rhythmic pattern will
be inserted next). These are at a constant offset from the ordinary
notes. There are many which have never been used in Denemo, coming from
the font this one was cloned from.