Re: [Denemo-devel] windows binary

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] windows binary
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:16:50 +0000

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 23:07 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> I will Mirror it on my website. I have no bandwith limitation.
Are you able to virus-check it? It will seem paranoid, but we have no
explanation for why only the sig file has arrived on savannah when scp
said both had been transmitted. It has made me nervous. (But savannah
wouldn't check and reject a file and not mention it, would they?) I did
test the denemo binary on another machine, which if it were compromised
could compromise the file.
Richard