Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:28:19 +0100

I totally forgot:

Midi-In *is* working, but the strange hardware-noises are still there. So I can
put notes in via midi!

I don't know if I should get an audio-response and what is needed for that.
Maybe thats the reason.
Can I deactivate the audio-response somehow?

And why are there still the two fields in Denemo options with /dev/sequencer
and /dev/midi. Isn't this legacy now?

Nils