Re: [Denemo-devel] jack preferences tab/Transport

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jack preferences tab/Transport
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:44:43 +0100

I tested the jacktransport and it works fine!

It seems that Denemo runs in host/control-mode. It does start the
Jacktransport, but it does not listen to QJackCtls transport buttons.

This is not a problem but a design decision. But it has to be clear in which
mode denemo runs or it has to be switchable.

Jeremia, this all is still with export2midi first?

Nils