[Denemo-devel] FR and a question

From: alex stone
Subject: [Denemo-devel] FR and a question
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:05:17 +0400

 I have a FR for the denemo team, if at all possible.

In preferences, can we have a "Continue last score" option, so when denemo opens, it goes directly to the last piece we worked on.

So i guess this would be 3 options.

1. Open default. (With a directory browse, to assign the default.)
2. Open new score.
3. Continue last score.

The question i have is:

When i close a score i've worked on, including several print view refreshments, i then open a new or different score, but still
get the same print view. (Score 1 is the refreshed print view. Score 1 is then closed, and Score 2 is opened, but score 1 print view is still present, and won't refresh to score 2.)

Is this a bug, or my error?

Alex.

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)